Hai guys. I'm still around! Just, you know, mostly on Twitter or akf. Mass Effect trilogy has EATEN MY BRAIN. That and mid-terms.
I have admittedly avoided LJ/DW a little more than I expected when I realized un-responded-to-comments were still there and I was stressing over that. So, with apologies to everyone, I'm calling blanket amnesty on all previous comments. I'm sorry I can't reply/read them. I really appreciate comments, I love to see those notifications! Don't get me wrong. It's just--the backlog is creating too much stress and my MH is a bit shaky, so I need to allow myself to be able to say 'it's okay, we can start fresh.' And going forward I am going to try to stay on top of it.
What else has been going on? Let me make a list.
- I have new stories out
! It's exciting. (link to website because I'm too lazy to copy/paste all my code for links and such over here)
- I helped make a movie over a weekend! (horror comedy; I was officially director of photography/gaffer, and unofficially line-producer and do-anything-we-needed-done-on-set, including taking over the direction and choreography for a massacre scene (our director, hilariously enough, is not a big fan of horror--so she mostly took care of the non-bloody scenes and I handled the carnage scenes. it worked out! and yes there will be more news of this closer to release in late August. For those who are on FB, I have a bunch of production photos for the curious)
- I've spent well over 40 hrs working on a 2D animatic for a project, and on the bright side I'm getting the hang of Illustrator and a tiny grasp on After Effects. (It'll be done Weds. *sweatdrop*)
- OH YEAH I'M MAKING ANOTHER MOVIE IN A WEEK AND A HALF, WHAT. (drama! about monsters! dude, prepro is kicking my ass on this one.)
- I WROTE A THING. (April was pretty much a wash in terms of words. I did nothing. So today I drafted a story! New post for that.)
- Did I mention I'm stuck in the black hole that is the Mass Effect Trilogy? Because I am. Halfway through 3. I have no heart left. IT HAS BEEN UTTERLY DESTROYED BY THIS GAME. (And don't worry about spoilers, I already made my sister--who has played it numerous times--tell me exactly what happens to everyone because I could not take the emotional pressure and OH MY GOD BIOWARE WHY. *sob*)
- possibly other things happened and I cannot think any more tonight. Oh yeah, watched Daredevil (liked it), watched Avengers 2 (liked it), did I mention how freaking long it takes to play a trilogy of ME games...
Okay. That's all I got atm. How are you all? *hands out cookies*